Wednesday 10 July 2013

Making it Home


Home is feeling more like home.

Many dollars were spent at ikea {thankyou tax time!}, followed by many hours assembling furniture. As I hopped into bed at 3am after a bonding experience with Mr J and furniture making, I saw how furniture makes a house cosy.

The big move has been mighty hard and I miss my home and family in the hills, but I'm still excited for each following day and what God has in store for me.

The company of visitors has been wonderful. I have had coffee, tea and dinner dates, played board games and started painting canvas'. I can't wait to use the herbs in my new herb garden, display the ornaments and  fill my new furniture.

A big shout out to the amazing people supporting me through this life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment