Sunday 28 July 2013

Lunch Shared with Family



Today has been beyond wonderful. My family came over for lunch. I didn't have to worry about a single thing, they brang a bbq and the food - all I had to do was open the door. I feel so blessed. The five hours spent with my loved ones was relaxing, humorous and enjoyable.

Thank you Dad for cooking the food, fixing the sink, finding the hole in cheesecake bottom, informing me there are a lot of houses around and for being so relaxed. 

Thank you Mum for making the salad, doing the dishes, noticing my weeded garden and realising my clothes line was on the right side of the garage. 

Thank you Nathan and Emily for making the effort on four hours sleep, telling me I could sell my artwork and understanding I only had man-size plates left to use.

You're all super-dooper fabulous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment