Friday 20 September 2013

Thankfulness Lately

 
 Lately I have been thankful for glorious sunsets
 
 
 For beautiful homemade gifts from even more beautiful friends
 
 
 For family time and an inspring movie recomended by Dad
 
 
 For a facial night and catch up with friends
 
 
 For great friends I have known for almost fifteen years and times to cuddle on the couch, laugh and let our hair down.
 
 
For a safe home that I love, even if it decides to lock me out
 
 
For inspiring prints that I spot while window shopping at this store.

What are some things you are thankful for?
Happy Weekend-ing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd have a quite time: watched the Hawks play the Cats and the weekend was off to a heart-stopping start. Because of Vic family, who are Hawthorn supporters, I was shouting for the Hawks. Think they heard me!

    'Enjoy when you can and endure when you must' (Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)

    ReplyDelete