Tuesday, 18 June 2013
Banana, Date and Walnut muffins
This recipe makes approx 10-12 gluten-free, paleo friendly muffins. Recipe sourced (but altered) from this inspiring website.
2 cups of almond meal
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 tablespoons of cinnamon
1 cup of pitted and chopped dates
1/4 of olive oil
3/4 cup of walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. In a bowl, mix together the almond meal, baking soda and cinnamon.
3. Process the dates, banana, eggs, and oil
4. Add mixture to the dry mixture and mix thoroughly
5. Mix in the nuts
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked.
They are beautiful warm.