Friday 12 April 2013

Crazy-busy but worth it

The last couple weeks have consisted of Butter Chicken (with loads of cashews) for lunch. 


The start of a new mixed netball season, resulting in a purchase of bright new runners. Pink makes you go faster, right?


Facetime with my one and only fiancé. This guy makes me smile, especially with his MYO love heart!


Not to mention Mr J and I are now owners of our first couch, which ads to the storage of our dining table.

We have also had a a 12th birthday party, a kitchen tea for a bride-to-be, study, work, church, board & card games, private screening of The Croods 3D and some wedding planning. I've also learnt that if Mr J accidentally picks his footy tips on my account, not to change them... that was my mistake this week - I changed them to realise Jamie's round two results were 100% correct (margin & all) - good work honey!

Crazy-busy but worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment