Sunday 5 January 2014

Hen's Show

I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life and being able to share my hen's show with some of them was as good as oreo icecream! Three days prior to the day, I received a text message from Lauren P saying I need an overnight bag, a nice pair of clothes and she was picking me up Saturday and dropping me home on Sunday. Excitement to the max! I love surprises.

Saturday afternoon came and our day started at Brighton beach - this was the place where I asked Lauren P to be my MOH {how romantic!}. We moved onto Marion shopping centre after a stroll along the beach and enjoyed a drink and catch up time. I was then taken into Adelaide CBD where Lauren P had booked us a hotel room! Wowzers. We relaxed, ironed, talked and got ready for a night out. Thinking that it was only going to be Lauren P and I, I was shocked to walk into the place where we were going to eat dinner and recognise six beautiful and familiar faces looking at me. My wonderful friends made the night amazing. We drank cocktails, danced, sang karaoke, ate a midnight snack at the pancake kitchen and gave our legs a workout walking around. Bliss! The complimentary breakfast was a bonus.

Thanks a heap to all who made the night what it was!





1 comment:

  1. Frederick Keonig wrote: 'We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognising and appreciating what we do have.'
    Thank God for friends who enjoy a night of fun.
    XX

    ReplyDelete