Tuesday 3 December 2013

Thankful

Sitting on the couch watching the sunshine turn into a thunderstorm is glorious. The smell of the rain hitting the warm ground is one of the best and it has left me thinking of some of the things I have to be thankful for.


 Thankful for times when I can share a giant donut with the love of my life. 


 Thankful for bath times to relax and forget about all the worries in the world.


 Thankful for times when God teaches me wonderful things about being a women of God. 
This book is great, based on Titus 2


 Thankful for puppies that make our hearts melt and love us without judgement.


 Thankful for hair styling to lift my spirits and make the wedding feel even more closer.


Thankful for game nights with friends.


 Thankful for anniversary dates with Mr J and spontateous Christmas light hunting. 


Thankful for the Christmas season coming up fast. 
A season to celebrate Jesus's birth and the act of giving. 

& always thankful for a wonderful family. 

Gratitude turns everything into enough. 
What have you been thankful for lately? Big or small. 

No comments:

Post a Comment