Thursday 14 November 2013

Yesterday. Today. Holidays.


Yesterday Mr J and I shopped and ordered our wedding bands, bought a Christmas tree for a whopping thirteen dollars, treated ourselves to a doughnut to share and visited family for dinner. 

Today I jumped up early to assemble and decorate the Christmas tree. With no Christmas carols on CD, I listened to two hours of Glee's Christmas Mix on youtube. Quite good. I was greeted by at parcel at my door and I'm about to start my new book with a cup of tea, work a short shift and start planning this. Keeping my days filled. 

Holidays are giving me time to A) start a new book B) start making Christmas presents C) finalise wedding plans and D) drink lots of tea. This is great. 

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to own a Christmas tree which can now be part of YOUR Christmas tradition: where to place it, what decorations to use - tinsel or baubles? It is fun!
    'Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.' (Elizabeth Bibesco)
    Hope D is making A, B and C easy to attack. Go girl! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very excited.
      D is definitely making everything very easy to attack.
      Do you have your Christmas tree up yet or do you wait until December?

      Delete