Sunday 10 March 2013

A Weekend Started Well

What a weekend so far! Joyful. Blessed.


Friday night at 10:30pm, Mr J and I drove two whole hours to Pt Victoria to enjoy the company of wonderful friends and to R-to-the-ELAX. We watched movies, the boys let the fish eat their bait, we paddled, ate, laughed, admired the sunset and sat. It was great. 10:00am this morning we returned home for Mr J to earn dollars.


I got home and.... Golly Mac Dolly!! Check out what my inspiring father made me. Yep, a door turned into a desk! I'm in love. Who knew my little bedroom could squeeze in an office?!


Long weekends are fabulous, still two more days to do whatever.
What are you doing during this autumn heat?

2 comments:

  1. Trying to keep cool in this heat is hard as our evaporative airconditioner is not made for the humidity.

    Sounds like you had a jouous and happy weekend...
    'All who would win joy, must share it; happiness was born a twin.' {Lord Byron]
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are enjoying the cooler weather now Nan!

    ReplyDelete